Curations by Fran
Recommended meetingSept 18, 1989
Jan walked up to the podium with the beginning sentence:
“Regarding the binary division of life and death would you not think that extreme info would produce extreme behaviors?”
He then went on to propose:
(a) Local reality contains small pieces of such extremities
(b) For local reality they are two sides of the same coin and they co-exist universally
(c) How can you think of anything of anything more extreme than dying
He elaborated that it is that info isn’t extreme enough or that the intellect’s capacity can’t absorb more -- i.e. that the amount of intellect in the universe is the amount of about a brick can hold.
He then elucidated that “Is man’s intellect incapable of receiving info extreme enough to alter one’s behavior. Specialists may speak of observations “Knowledge the moving universally to nibble at the observations themselves – but are they actually a part of what is being observed by the observer.
It’s not that just the limits of a human knowledge but the universal limits of Life itself speaking – and yet a man lays the blame on what it perceives as a thing and not the way we are wired up to receive such observations. In fact the observation itself is the observation of the part observed.
The intellect can’t perceive that it’s the operation in the observation – i.e. “it cannot receive the info that the observer is the observed” – they are not separate.
Your freedom will not be found in your not being guilty – rather the intellect is want to say “I could do it if I had more info” – i.e. new info should produce new behavior is based upon a verdict of “not guilty”. And internally it would be “you are not guilty of being you”.
Recommended Meeting: 7/31/1989
Jan walked to the stage and introduced the topic of the evening:
“All DirectionsReveal New Data”:
- The production of new data reveals and it is an exploration with no premises
- Low level awareness can be found through fads, vacations, new authors etc.
- Life moves energy in a new direction, offering low level new info to the masses (i.e. growth process as a general level but on a personal level and on this personal level it coasts)
- Unnoticed change of direction can only occur at at the personal level.
He continued with that which is available ordinarily is ordinarily a shift in your personal position:
- A change in your personal tempo
- A change in your direction to where new info is available
- A willful shifting of your direction internally
- Life will only give you 24 hours to shift your natural awareness; your internal dialogue.
He then talked about the delusion of opposition:
- Right and wrong
- Frustration, etc.
When life allows people to think they are on the verge of something extraordinary there is:
- Immediate opposition
- Life is arranged and weighed in such a way as to make This almost impossible
- Life recognizes no personal voice of anyone
It is only man that takes anything personally (other possible expansions on this for internal perusing):
- You must alter the fuel upon which you operate
- Life will alter the authority for which you know
- It is a change of molecular structure that occurs at the intellectual level
- You must make your own intellect more complex.
Everyone assumes that to make life more efficient is to simplify your life style while really complexity is the mother of efficiency. You have to:
- Expand your alternatives
- Make more complex where you ordinarily live
- And consider that simplicity short changes possibility.
He then introduced the big question of the night:
“Why does it require help to stop something that you did not need to help to start with?”
- In Life it is hard to find someone able to do anything solo
- A complex situation requires something complex
- Life requires a new definition; a new job possibility
- It will always take more than one force to get anything done
- A shift in direction produces new data; new growth
- Life continually wants to remind you that you are in intellectual slavery
- A thing completed with no questions has no apparent opposition.
“You must do the deed with no comment. Don’t answer the phone when the voices call! You oppose ‘no comment’ by shifting your directions internally. If you shift a little bit and do not tell anyone then that is a ‘deed done’. Who can oppose that which is irreversible?